Medisend’s faculty of highly skilled instructors will provide you with industry focused education, available in the shortest time-frame, and training on the latest technologies in the industry. The practical, hands-on experience at the General Richard B. Myers Program is an immersion into the world of biomedical engineering technology that prepares you for a successful future as a healthcare professional, with opportunities for advancement and a lifetime of earning power. You can enter the workforce with the confidence and commitment required to be a success!
Student Learning Outcomes
- Student will be able to configure, install, maintain and repair most common medical instrumentation.
a. Student will be able to perform entry level repairs and maintenance on most common medical instrumentation.
b. Student will be able to apply principles of information technology systems to install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot medical devices connected to a networked and/or computer-based system.
c. Student will be able to apply electronic, mathematic and scientific concepts to troubleshoot and identify solutions for medical instruments and medical equipment.
- Student will be able to assess and improve the compliance of medical instrumentation with all applicable regulatory standards.
- Student will be capable of preparing and presenting information about specialized biomedical equipment.
- Student will be able to communicate professionally in a team environment.
- Student will be able to use critical thinking skills to meet workplace goals and objectives.
Please choose one of the “Admissions” categories for detailed enrollment information:
U.S. Army Veteran,
Henry Schein Dental employee
“Medisend College has caring professionals who are there to help you understand the importance of maintaining medical equipment and more importantly why you are performing the task at hand: to protect and save lives!”