Veterans, international and undergraduate students study together in MediSend’s new classrooms and work side-by-side in new training laboratories equipped with the full suite of equipment found in today’s hospitals.
To be considered for enrollment in the Medisend College of Biomedical Engineering Technology, candidates must meet these requirements:
- Student Information Form
- Competency Test
- 21 years of age
- No prior criminal record
- High School diploma (copy)
- College or University transcripts (official)
- Technical school or training in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or similar curriculum.
- Work experience in a technical specialty (e.g. technician, mechanic, electrician, lab specialist, med tech or similar technical specialties).
- College/university studies in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar curriculum.
Tuition and Fees
For information on tuition and fees contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.575.5006 X 112 or X 105
Program Start Dates:
Fall October 9th, 2017
Spring I January 8th, 2018
Spring II April 9th, 2018