We are excited that you are considering applying to the Medisend College of Biomedical Eningeering Technology! We are dedicated to assisting you in your pursuit of higher education, and will support you every step of the way. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns about your future education here at Medisend College or the application process.
Medisend’s BMET Certificate Program and AAS Degree Program are the most comprehensive and hands-on education and training available today. Learning and working on a full suite of biomedical equipment, graduates are employment ready for a growing career as professional biomedical technicians.
The BMET Certificate Program is unique in its offering. Students who complete the accelerated 832 Clock Hour Program are eligible for 36 semester credit hours and an industry based BMET Certificate, the entry point to job opportunities in the healthcare industry. The BMET Certificate Program is also a direct pathway to the Associate Degree in Biomedical Engineering Technology. The BMET Certificate Program utilizes a comprehensive, hands-on, career-oriented curriculum. The Program can be completed in as little as 5 months.
*Dates are subject to change
To be considered for enrollment in the Medisend College of Biomedical Engineering Technology, candidates must meet these requirements:
- Online Application
- High school transcript
- Complete Competency Test
- Proof of high school graduation
- College or University transcripts (official)
The following are recommended prior education, background skills and experiences.
- Technical school or training in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or similar curriculum.
- College/university studies in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar curriculum.
* Medisend College does not offer financial aid, scholarships or educational grants.