There are numerous apartment complexes available in the area, that are approximately a 0.5 mile distance to and from school.
The apartments are fully furnished and include the following conveniences:
- Full size washer and dryer
- Kitchen with: refrigerator, microwave oven, electric oven, slow cooker, toaster, rice cooker and coffee pot
- Clothing iron and ironing board
- Television with cable
- Desk with phone, printer and internet access
Where to Dine
There are nearby restaurants to choose from that are about .06 mile walking distance, as well grocery stores that are about .09 mile walking distance to Medisend College.
Public transportation is conveniently located.
A variety of churches, temples, and mosques are located in the immediate area.
Dallas is a richly diverse American city – over the years it has become a melting pot of cultures, religions and lifestyles. With countless festivals, exhibits, events and attractions, Dallas offers numerous opportunities to experience, and appreciate the rich diversity.
The city of Dallas encompasses 384 square miles of rolling prairie, with native pecan, cottonwood and oak trees located along the Trinity River and the numerous creeks that feed it. The elevation ranges from 450 to 750 feet.
• Normal average daily temperature: 65.4°F (18.9°C)
• Warmest month: July ***
• Daily mean temperature: 85.3°F (29.6°C)