School Grievance/Compliance Policy
1) The MediSend College of Biomedical Engineering Technology has a Certificate of Approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC); the TWC-assigned college number is S4456.
2) The College’s programs are approved by TWC, the US BMET Board of Examiners and US Certification Commission.
3) Students must address their concerns about the College or any of its educational programs by following the grievance process outlined in the College’s catalog.
4) Students dissatisfied with the College’s response to their complaint or who are not able to file a complaint with the College, you have the right to file a complaint with the TWC’s Career Schools and Colleges
5) The Medisend College is authorized by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB). If the College does not meet your expectations and/or did not assist you with your problem, you have the right to contact Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board