Medisend has returned more than 160 International BMET technicians to work in hospitals and clinics worldwide with the ability to install, repair, maintain and properly use the lifesaving biomedical equipment. Medisend College technicians are currently working in 23 developing countries helping to improve the quality of life of families and communities around the world.
The Medisend College Associate Degree and BMET Certificate Programs are designed to train international technicians from developing country hospitals with intensive hands-on training in laboratories equipped with the latest technologies. Medisend College is a global leader in providing this critical specialized training and education.
The best way to tell you about our college is to read to the words of our graduate success stories.
The BMET Certificate Program can be completed in 5 months. The AAS can be completed in as little as 7 months which includes the BMET Certificate.
“Medisend College has a very qualified and cooperative staff, I personally benefited a lot from them. Also, I will never forget the internship with Touchstone Imaging (a Medisend partner). It was a fun and exciting period for me.”
Yahya Hasan Alnakhli
King Khalid Hospital, Saudi Arabia
GE El-Seif Partnership
Program Start Dates (BMET and AAS)
Spring Class – April 8th, 2019
Summer Class – June 10th, 2019
Fall Class – August 19th, 2019
*Dates are subject to change
To be considered for admission into Medisend College of Biomedical Engineering Technology, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Online application
- Aptitude Test
- Proof of graduation from secondary school / high school
– Valid U.S. Visa that allows a student to participate in Medisend College Programs
– Photocopy of valid Passport information page
– Medical records with current immunization
– College or University transcripts (if applicable)
Tuition and Fees
Admission Fee: $250
* Please note: Medisend College does not offer scholarships, educational grants or financial aid. Tuition and fees must be paid in advance of enrollment in Medisend College.
Fees include the following (below list) and are calculated on a case by case basis:
- International airfare & airport transportation
- Travel & emergency health insurance
- Personal care expenses
- Non-emergency medical / dental / vision care
- Medical insurance coverage for preexisting medical conditions
- Personal items such as clothing, cameras, etc.
- MediSend Mobile Biomedical Equipment Test and Repair Kit™