Medisend graduates are currently working in 21 countries including Papua New Guinea, Peru, Colombia, Kazakhstan, Nigeria, Liberia and Sierra Leone where they are helping to rebuild the countries’ healthcare infrastructure following the Ebola epidemic.
Candidates are typically sponsored by Corporations, Governments, Ministries of Health, organizations such as the World Health Organization, and individuals.
To be considered for enrollment in the International Program at Medisend College of Biomedical Engineering Technology, candidates must meet these requirements:
- Online application
- Competency Test
- Be 20 years of age or older
- Speak, read and understand English fluently
- Have graduated from secondary school /high school (12 years of schooling)
- Valid U.S Visa
- Photocopy of valid Passport information page
- High School diploma (copy)
- Medical records with current immunization
- Letters of recommendation
- College or University transcripts (copy)
The following are recommended
- University/college studies in Electrical or Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering, Clinical Laboratory Science, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry or similar technical curriculum
- Practical experience in a technical position (i.e. clinical laboratory, radiology and/or biomedical technician) in a hospital setting
Tuition and Fees
Program Start Dates:
Fall October 9th, 2017
Spring I January 8th, 2018
Spring II April 9th, 2018
Supplemental Program Services
Supplemental service fees are established on a case by case basis. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+1) 214.575.5006 X 105 or complete the Information Request From (below).
- Round trip airfare & airport transportation
- Food / housing
- Travel health & emergency insurance
- Personal care expenses
- Non-emergency medical / dental / vision care
- Medical insurance coverage for preexisting medical conditions
- Personal items such as: clothing, cameras, etc.
- MediSend Mobile Biomedical Equipment Test and Repair Kit
Request More Information