General Richard B Myers
AAS Program Admissions
Associate of Science (includes BMET certificate)
To be considered for enrollment in the General Richard B. Myers Veterans AAS Program,
candidates must meet the
- Completed online application
- High-School Diploma
- DD 2-14 (proof of military service and discharge under
- honorable conditions)
- Certificate of Eligibility ( 12+ months at 100% )
- Passing Score on entrance Competency Test, covering general science, basic electronic components and circuits, medical terminology, algebra and mathematics
- Minimum 21 years of age
- No prior criminal record
- Copies of High School and University transcripts
- Copies of Military awarded Diplomas and/or Certificates
- Proof of Honorable Discharge
- Certificate of Eligibility
Technical school or military training in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or similar curriculum.
- Military work experience in a technical specialty (e.g. technician, mechanic, electrician, lab specialist, med tech or similar technical specialties).
- College/university studies in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar curriculum.
The General Richard B Myers Veterans Program is approved for the Post 9/11 GI Bill Benefits by the Veterans Affairs. Tuition requires 12 months at 100% benefits.