Medisend has returned more than 140 BMET technicians to work in hospitals and clinics worldwide with the ability to maintain and repair, install and properly use lifesaving biomedical equipment.
Medisend College technicians are currently working in 21 countries including Papua New Guinea, Peru, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Liberia and Sierra Leone, helping to improve the quality of life in their countries.
- Hands-on training
Modern training laboratories where students experience a real practical, hands-on experience with medical equipment found in today’s modern hospitals and clinics.
- Accelerated education model
- Boot-camp training
Our proprietary boot-camp model of education is an intensive and challenging experience that immerses students in healthcare technology.
- High standards
Medisend Programs are designed in collaboration with global healthcare leaders, healthcare experts and technology innovators.
To be considered for enrollment in the International Program at Medisend College of Biomedical Engineering Technology, candidates must meet these requirements:
– Online application
– Competency Test
– Speak, read and understand English fluently
– Have graduated from secondary school /high school (12 years of schooling)
– Valid U.S Visa
– Photocopy of valid Passport information page
– High School diploma (copy)
– Medical records with current immunization
– Letters of recommendation
– College or University transcripts (copy)
Tuition and Fees
Admission Fee: $250
* Please note: There are no scholarships or educational grants available to international students. Tuition and fees must be paid in advance of enrollment in Medisend College.
Program Tuition and Fees include:
– Round trip international airfare & airport transportation
– Housing / food (furnished apartments includes telephone, WiFi, television and printer)
– Travel health & emergency insurance
– Laptop computer (usage during program)
– Backpack and all required supplies
– Personal care expenses
– Non-emergency medical / dental / vision care
– Medical insurance coverage for preexisting medical conditions
– Personal items such as: clothing, cameras, etc.
– MediSend Mobile Biomedical Equipment Test and Repair Kit™
– Technical school or training in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or similar curriculum.
– University/college studies in Electrical or Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering, Clinical Laboratory Science, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry or similar technical curriculum
– Practical experience in a technical position (i.e. clinical laboratory, radiology and/or biomedical technician) in a hospital setting.
2018 Program Start Dates (BMET and AAS)
Spring Class: 04/09/2018
Summer Class: 07/09/2018
Fall Class: 09/24/2018
Winter Class: 01/15/2019
*Dates are subject to change
Request More Information