Time, generosity and compassion for other human beings make MediSend's mission a reality. There are many ways you can send hope and save the lives of people desperate for even basic healthcare. Whether you are an individual or a large organization, you can make a significant difference in the health of people throughout the world. Your support saves lives and brings hope to men, women and children in some of the most impoverished regions of the world.
Reasons to get involved
- For every dollar Donated to MediSend International we can deliver up to $20 worth of life-saving medical supplies and equipment.
- We use sophisticated business processes, distribution methods and technology systems Donor Asset Management System to streamline the donation and delivery of equipment and supplies.
- MediSend is non-political, non-religious, nonprofit humanitarian organization.
- Doctors, hospitals and clinics around the world can apply for the medical�devices they specifically need on MediAid. Applicants must meet very strict guidelines to qualify for aid.
- We work diligently with third party certification and monitoring organizations such as USAID, World Health Organization, Save the Children, the International Red Cross, the United Nations Department of Programmes and Cure International to insure that goods arrive at their intended destination, and more importantly that they are�used for the benefit of those with the greatest needs.
- We are completely�accountable in all our actions, finances and affiliations.
- We are partnered and affiliated with some of the most respected organizations in the world.
Ways You Can Help
Your financial support�enables MediSend to deliver life-saving medical�supplies and equipment to those in need in developing countries, and to provide valuable education and technical training to help improve�the overall healthcare in these areas.
With the help of strategic partners such as manufacturers, distributors and hospital systems that donate medical supplies and equipment, MediSend International can provide shipments of medical aid to qualified hospitals in developing countries.
Sponsor a Container
One 40' container of medical supplies and equipment can sustain hundreds even thousandsof lives.� You can be part of this life-giving program by underwriting the expenses of a Container of Hope, such as medical surplus recovery, packaging, warehousing, distribution and shipping. Sponsors of medical shipments have included individuals and groups, community organizations, faith-based organizations, foundations and corporations. There is a sponsorship level for every one and every group.
Gifts in Kind
MediSend�may accept in-kind gifts as charitable contributions. Examples could include equipment, supplies, real estate, art works, books, and furnishings.
When you volunteer at MediSend International, you become part of an international fellowship that brings life-saving medical supplies to crowded cities and remote villages in developing nations. You experience other cultures, traditions and ways of life right in your own community. And you ultimately help us answer the cry for a healing touch around the world.